Ashley Lim fitting guide
How to measure your feet
- Place a piece of paper on the floor. Stand over it with the back of your heel against a straight edge or wall. See figure 1.
- Run a pen around your foot to draw an outline.
- Foot length is measured along the straight line from your heel to the tip of your longest toe. See figure 2.
- Add an extra 2mm to your measurements, which gives you the proper clearance for your feet.
- Once you have your measurements in MM, refer to our size chart below to find your right fit. Often one foot is slightly larger than the other; please use the larger foot measurement to select your shoe size.
View the Size Chart
|ASHLEY LIM (EU)||AUS||US||UK||MM (KR)|