BIA HOOPS GOLDPLATED EARRINGS
Handmade in Colombia by Mompox artisans with 24K gold plated in 9.80 silver from Daila Filigrana.
Lisseth Salas is a fashion designer, since 2015 she has been in the world of jewelry. DAILA was born from a trip to Mompox in 2018, where Lisseth fell in love with the art of filigree and decided to create a brand focused on this art. Just as craftsmen carry in their DNA a love for filigree, DAILA was born with the intention of valuing craftsmanship and providing, through design, an appropriation towards filigree jewellery. The person who wears our jewelry will feel that they are wearing Colombian cultural wealth, to appreciate the tradition and mastery behind a technique that has been perfected for hundreds of years through the hand of goldsmiths.
IN THE PRESS
- Handmade in Colombia by Mompox artisans
- 9.80 silver with 24 carat gold plating and protection in cataphoretic lacquer
- From the FW’19 ELYSIA collection
- Height 6,5cm
- Width 1,5cm
LOOK AFTER ME
- Place the silver fittings in a ventilated place to avoid oxidation.
- Store each piece individually to avoid scratching each other.
- Avoid exposing them to substances such as chlorine, cleaning liquids, grease, perfumes, creams, sweat, etc.
- Do not store them in drawers, closets or wooden closets.