A wave is a deformation of the surface of a body of water, most often under the effect of the wind.I created the Wave Jacket inspired by elements of air and water, a subtle blend of presence and lightness.I started from the premise that the more you wear a garment, the more you get it. Repetition transforms us. It can sometimes be that armor, or your magic cape, but your jacket has a real power over who you are! Imagine that a jacket, by its shapes and colors, helps you become the best version of yourself.
Back in France, Julia Colléaux is now Eli Grita. starts making bags, carefully selecting designs, shapes and colours according to their meanings. Because each woman is unique, so are her bags. Mindful of her environmental impact, Julia decides to adopt an upcycling method, using excess leather from the most prestigious brands.
The success of the brand convinces Julia that she is onto something and realises it is time to create innovative and different garments. She dreamt of an attire that would give back their power to women and reveal their authenticity. This is born the POWER JACKET. Each is carefully designed to reveal and elevate the power that is dormant within us.
- Bombers model for men and women.
- Jacket in silk brocade and glitter
- Satin lining
- Golden elastic in armholes, collar and belt.
LOOK AFTER ME
- The Wave Light Power Jacket can be washed in a machine only using gentle (wool/silk) cycle.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Your Jacket will appreciate an occasional wash. Simply hang to dry. If necessary, you can get rid of creases using a steam iron.