Glorious Gun Stingray Black Gold or Nickel or Gun Metal
Driven by the urge for quality and originality and inspired by the clean powerful shapes of the sixties, Loes Vrij sought to design a new high quality concept, which resulted in her icon bag named ‘Glorious Gun’. A particular blend of rock – chic elegance. The gun is a true stunner, a timeless piece and the perfect little day and evening carryall for a lady on the go.
This wrap around bag – powerful and elegant on the outside – holds her secrets on the inside, where you find features that keep all essentials. Every piece is made of Florentine precious leathers like vachetta or vitello and is hand crafted by an Italian family run leather atelier in Florence, that stands out by its unique craftsmanship.
Loes VRIJ is a Dutch fashion designer, based in Amsterdam. In 2012, after having worked as a lawyer for many years, she decided to take her passion for design to a more professional level. After her graduation at the Amsterdam fashion academy ‘Vogue”, Loes started a fashion label under her name, producing high-end women’s bags
- Made of Black Stingray leather
- Hand made in Florence, Italy
- Lined with leather and silk
- Leather wrap-around closure with 14 gun bullets
- Multiple pockets (including 2 with zip) on the inside for: phone, lipstick (adjustable), cards and money
- Metal mirror inside
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap 47”-53”/ 123 – 138 cm
- Detachable wrist strap 15”/38cm
- Height 4,5”/11cm
- Width 6”/15cm
- Depth 2”/7cm