New York City label BOYY created the Karl 19 bag to make a luxurious statement. The structured silhouette is crafted from smooth calfskin leather, is defined by an oversized buckle and offers two carrying options with top handles and a slender strap.
- Palmellato calfskin leather handbag
- Calfskin suede lining
- Oversized metal buckle and belt with twin carry handles
- Open top with inner clasp closure
- Inside zipper pocket and pouch
- Metal feet at the base
- Adjustable and detachable leather shoulder strap
- Composition: Body 60% calfskin leather. Lining 40% calfskin suede
- Dimension: W18 X H16 X D11
- Shoulder drop: handle 8, strap drop 55.5 cm
LOOK AFTER ME
Do regularly clean leather with a soft brush or cloth.
Meet the Thai label BOYY founded by Jesse Dorsey and Wannasiri Kongman in New York, where they set up BOYY. A signature, buckle detail bags in shearling, crocodile, and rabbit skins.