Returns and Refunds
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- All items must be returned unworn, unused, and undamaged, with the original packaging included and all tags attached.
- Accessories and footwear and must be returned with their original branded boxes and dust bags and placed inside a protective box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has any security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Lingerie, hosiery, and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals intact, attached, and undamaged and unopened and placed inside the product packaging.
- Swimwear and lingerie and must only be tried on over your own undergarments. No returns accepted if the item has been soiled or worn.
- Jewellery must be returned exactly in the same condition it arrived in, including all packaging and documents provided with it.
Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted. Please take care when trying on your items and return them in the same condition you received them.
If you processed your order through guest checkout, please contact our friendly Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return. To return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our ‘Customized Items’ section below for further information.
Returns Pick Up We are pleased to offer a free returns collection service to all customers for any purchases that meet our Returns Policy.
Your returned item must arrive at the Coveti partner brand or boutique it was ordered from no later than 14 days after your delivery date.
To book a returns pick-up:
- Contact customer care at email@example.com to start a return if you placed an order as a guest.
- Once your return is approved, we will email you the return label.
- You can either drop your parcel off or request a collection.
We will send you a collection confirmation email with all the details you need to complete the return. If you are returning items to multiple Coveti partners, you will need to request a separate collection for each one in your Coveti account or contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org if you placed your order as a guest.
Please note: We can only offer a free return pick up from the same destination your order was delivered to.
Prepare your package with the return’s documents enclosed in your order. Here’s how:
- Attach the Return Label, to the outside of your delivery box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the box and leave it open for the courier to check the contents.
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with our carrier using the tracking number provided.
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
If you wish to do so we will refund you the full price of the returned item given it meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) to the Coveti partner(s) you ordered from.
Once the returned item has been received and accepted by our brand partner, your refund will be completed via the same original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated throughout the process. You also can follow the return of your item with our carrier using the tracking number on your Returns Label.
Also, If you are eligible, we will be able to issue your refund as a credit if you prefer; the amount will apply at checkout the next time you shop.
We always strive that every item arrives in perfect condition and we hope you’re always happy and excited about your purchase.
If you receive an item that is damaged or in a flawed condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Care as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the damaged item.
Due to the nature of customized orders, and the fact that they have been created especially for you, we will not be able to accept returns unless the customized item were faulty or damaged when delivered to you.