Returns and Refunds
What is the return policy?
Coveti offers returns for items eligible for return in accordance with this Return Policy. Subject to certain conditions and exceptions explained below in this Return Policy, and unless otherwise expressly indicated on a Product’s detail page at the time of purchase, we are pleased to accept timely returns of certain new and unused Products, as follows:
- Full Price: Products purchased at full price are eligible for return for a refund within 14 days from the date that the Product was delivered to you. Your returned item must arrive at the Coveti partner boutique or brand it was ordered from no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you book your return pick-up within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the relevant Coveti partner’s location within 14 days.
- Promotions & Markdowns: Products that are purchased with a Promotion or Markdowns are eligible for return for a refund within 7 days from the date that the Product was delivered to you.
- Final Sale: Products purchased on final sale (as further described below) are not eligible for return or a refund.
- Items must be returned undamaged, unworn, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- If you are trying on footwear, please make sure to take extra care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
Your Products must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, hangers, garment bags, and other signature packaging materials, including Coveti and designer hanging tags. Other designer packaging such as belts, dust bags, authenticity cards, and leather tags should all be included where provided. If your order did not include the proper packaging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any returned Products which are damaged, do not include the original packaging materials, or are soiled or altered may not be accepted and refunds or credits will not be issued for such returns. Refunds or credits will not be processed until the items are returned and inspected by Coveti Partner Boutique. Refunds are generally processed within 5-10 business days of when the returned item is received at our warehouse.
The costs of gift wrapping, shipping, and any import taxes and duties paid are non-refundable.
Coveti monitors the number and condition of Products returned and orders canceled by customers. Repeated returns or cancellations or violations of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Coveti account or future orders being refused.
We have made every effort possible to ensure the colors are displayed as accurately as possible. Coveti cannot guarantee your computer’s monitor will accurately display the true color. If you have any questions about the color of an item, please contact email@example.com prior to placing your order.
Final Sale— Due to the nature of the following items, we will not be able to accept returns unless the item is damaged or faulty when delivered to you:
- Wedding dresses
- Haute Couture evening wear dress
- Fine Jewellery
- Customized items
- Swimwear/Lingerie / Hosiery
- Fur coats, gillets, and stoles
- Exotic leathers
- Special Order Items
- All Coveti by you products as it is made-to-order
- Made-to-order items: Due to the nature of made-to-order items, and the fact they have been specially created for you, we can not accept returns unless the items are damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
If you return or send any Product that is not eligible for return or refund in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including, but not limited to items considered Final Sale), any Product that is not listed on the return authorization from Coveti in respect of the respective shipment from you to us, and/or any product that you did not purchase from Coveti, we may, without notice to you, retain and dispose of such Product(s) and/or product(s) at our discretion, and refunds or credits will not be issued for such Product(s) and/or product(s).
If you would like to return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our ‘Customised Products’ section for further information or contact Customer Care for assistance.
What is the return process?
Free Returns Pick Up
We are delighted to offer a free returns pickup service to all customers for any orders that meet our Returns Policy.
To book your return label:
- Simply visit our return center
- Specify the item(s) for return with the order number
- Specify the reason for return
Once approved we will send you a confirmation email with all the details you’ll need to complete the return. If you are returning items to multiple Coveti partners, please request a separate collection for each one under your email.
So what is next?
Prepare your package with the documents enclosed in your approved email confirmation
- Place the item(s) with all the original packaging inside. The courier will check the contents.
- Attach the Return Label (shipping waybill), which should be in the original package you received. In case you cannot find the Return Label, please request your return label through our return center.
- Hand the courier the original documents that came with the package as well as the return waybill copy.
While Coveti offers a free pick up service you will be responsible for the cost of returning your item, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us or our boutique partner, you will not be eligible for a refund or credit.
What exactly happens after receiving the return label?
Prepare your package with the return documents. Here’s how:
- Attach the Return Label, to the outside of your delivery box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the box and leave it open for the courier to check the contents.
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with our carrier using the tracking number provided.
Can I cancel my order?
Changed your mind? Not a problem, some of our brands and boutique partners allow order cancellations before the order is prepared.
Also, depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you wish to do so we will refund you the full price of the returned item given it meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be fully responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) to the Coveti partner(s) you ordered from.
Made-to-order and customized items
Made-to-order and customized items can only be cancelled within 24 hours of placing your order. All you need to do is to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the refund process?
Once the returned item has been received and accepted by our brand partner, your refund will be completed via the same original payment method, excluding the shipping costs to and from you. We’ll keep you updated throughout the process. You also can follow the return of your item with our carrier using the tracking number on your Returns Label.
Also, If you are eligible, we will be able to issue your refund as a credit if you prefer; the amount will apply at checkout the next time you shop.
What should I do if I received a faulty item?
We always strive that every item arrives in perfect condition and we hope you’re always happy and excited about your purchase.
If you receive an item that is damaged or in a flawed condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Care as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the damaged item.
Can I refund a customized order?
Due to the nature of customized orders, and the fact that they have been created especially for you, we will not be able to accept returns unless the customized item were faulty or damaged when delivered to you.
Final sales: Made-to-order items
Due to the nature of made-to-order items, and the fact they have been specially created for you, we can not accept returns unless the items are damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
You may want to check out our FAQs
If you need styling help why don’t you book one of our stylist
To track your order click here
To start a return go to The Return Center